Friday, February 19, 2010

#1 - Why, or better yet, why not?

Random thoughts come to me all the time - I'm sure that must happen to you as well. Some people process them inside; you know, introverted thinking types. But, being a rabid, many times-diagnosed extravert myself, I've gotta get 'em out; "blap" right on the table, bounce them off others, hear myself speak and feel the reaction. If I don't, I can get into a loop, and sometimes it's not pretty. Just ask anyone who knows me well. I've journaled for years but think it's finally time I bit the bullet and started putting my thoughts "out there."

The title "Ponderable Postulations" came to me one night when I was updating my Facebook wall with a "what makes this so?" commentary. I've often sat and pondered, and when I'm successful at arriving at somewhat of a conclusion, however twisted it may be, it becomes a postulation. Hence the title.

I love interaction and feedback, so if the spirit moves you, feel free to write to your heart's content or your nature's satisfaction!

Here's to the beginning of, well... something!

JL

No comments:

Post a Comment